Wondering whether Dru Yoga is for you? Thinking of starting a yoga teacher training course?
Then ask your questions here! Join Mona Fairholme, the 'mother of Dru Yoga in the Northeast' who'll help you discover how the course can help you - throughout the UK and internationally.
Discover the tutors; explore the course material (activations, energy block release sequences, body preps, asanas, flowing sequences, anatomy and physiology, philosophy, meditation, relaxation, chakra anatomy...) and find out more about the power, joy and stillness of Dru Yoga.
You can join a live Dru Yoga class straight after this Q&A session if you like, with Christiane Saar. (use code 'oneclass' to join just one class)
Hundreds of people do the Dru Yoga course to benefit themselves. When 450 Dru yoga students were asked about the effects of their practice:
- 72% find that Dru Yoga reduces back pain
- 93% experience improved spine flexibility
- 86% enjoy increased energy levels after their yoga practice
- 89% experience improved breathing
- 89% can now reduce and control stress levels
- 81% have greater confidence and self-empowerment
- 84% benefit from enhanced mood after practising Dru Yoga
- 83% feel emotionally balanced
- 91% gained peace of mind by overcoming negative thinking
Whatever your yoga ambitions, you’ll find Dru Yoga a fresh, energetic, positive and complete approach to health and well being.
Any questions? Connect with Mona at email@example.com
Before the event start time, you will receive an email with the link to the event.
After the event your link will appear in your druyoga.com account under 'Online Events'.
Please allow 24 hours for us to get the replay ready for you.
If you didn't manage to get to the live event, you can watch it at your leisure afterward by going to the replay.