Finding Stability with Dru Yoga
Roll up your yoga mat and come along to this open-to-all workshop on how to optimise your wellbeing in today's uncertain world in Insch, Aberdeenshire.
Recent events show that we live in a time that can be unpredictable and unstable. What do we most need to create stability within? What can we do to meet the constant changes that happen around us?
In this workshop Chandra will take you through an exploration of what it means to find inner strength, groundedness and peace.
- one of the most powerful Dru yoga sequences that increases stability
- a transformational breath and mantra sequence to still the mind
- how you can personally contribute towards a world of greater harmony.
This will be a transformational day open to all - to ease your heart and bring balm to the soul!
A workshop is an ideal opportunity to meet our Dru Yoga teacher trainers and network with other yoga students and teachers from your local area. Dru Yoga workshops are held nation-wide as morning, afternoon or day events. On occasions we even open up the first day or so of a Dru Yoga teacher training course for you to try. These days are particularly useful if you are thinking of joining the Dru Yoga Foundation or Teacher Training courses and would like to experience what they're really like.
Our Dru Yoga workshops enable you to explore Dru more fully - and hopefully come to love it as much as we do!
Perfect for everyone who wishes to explore Dru Yoga and Meditation in more depth or simply enjoy a wonderful day of yoga with like-minded people.
This workshop is suitable for all abilities and for everyone who wants to take their yoga and meditation practice to a deeper level.
Hundreds of people do the Dru Yoga course to benefit themselves... when 450 Dru yoga students were asked about the effects of their practice.
- 72% find that Dru Yoga reduces back pain
- 93% experience improved spine flexibility
- 86% enjoy increased energy levels after their yoga practice
- 89% experience improved breathing
- 89% can now reduce and control stress levels
- 81% have greater confidence and self-empowerment
- 84% benefit from enhanced mood after practising Dru Yoga
- 83% feel emotionally balanced
- 91% gained peace of mind by overcoming negative thinking
Whatever your yoga ambitions, you’ll find Dru a fresh, energetic, positive and complete approach to health and well-being.
Any questions? Call Dru Scotland on 01324 820392, email email@example.com or call Alison Massie on 07557 222648.
Why not bring a friend along and make a day of it?