Meditation Training Course (London) intakes: Nov 2018 & Jan 2019
The Dru Meditation training course is a powerful transformational journey that provides you with essential tools to live in a positive and successful way. It takes you progressively deeper into the science of meditation. It’s a systematic approach working through the koshas from the gross to most subtle. What you will learn...
- yoga preparations for meditation
- techniques to enhance your concentration and focus
- potent Dru prana kriyas, pranayama (breathwork), mudra and visualisation techniques
- meditations for healing the body
- meditative contemplation techniques
- chanting and mantra meditation
- how to manage group energetics
- how to maximise the benefits of your meditation
- deep exploration of the 5 koshas:
- 1. annamaya kosha—physical body as a gateway to the quiet mind;
- 2. pranamaya kosha—awareness of energy;
- 3. manomaya kosha—understanding what drives us;
- 4. vijnanamaya kosha—programming our thoughts;
- 5. anandamaya kosha—resting in stillness and bliss.
This course is designed for those wanting to learn the art of meditation for their personal use. The added benefit of this course is that it gives you the option to qualify as a Dru meditation teacher should you wish.
For more information call 01372 725327
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
24 x Saturdays
|24 Nov 2018*||2 Feb 2019***||25 Jan 2020|
|15 Dec 2018*||9 Mar 2019***||22 Feb 2020|
|6 Apr 2019||21 Mar 2020|
|11 May 2019||25 Apr 2020|
|8 Jun 2019||16 May 2020|
|13 Jul 2019||13 Jun 2020|
|14 Sep 2019||18 Jul 2020|
|5 Oct 2019||12 Sep 2020|
|2 Nov 2019||3 Oct 2020|
|7 Dec 2019||31 Oct 2020|
|7 Nov 2020|
|21 Nov 2020|
* 19th and 26th January 2019 if unable to make November and December 2018 course days
***2nd February and 9th March 2019 are held at the Light Centre Belgravia
Course Fees and Payment Options
There is a non-refundable registration fee of £130 and a deposit of £100, totalling £230, to be paid in full before the course begins. The £100 deposit will be returned to you as a deduction from your final course payment.
Option 1: 24 x Monthly payments of £95.00 (£1,140/year)
Option 2: 8 x Quarterly payments of £280.00 (£1,120/year)
Option 3: 4 x Half-yearly payments of £545.00 (£1,090/year)
Option 5: 2 x Annual payments of £1,050.00 (£1,050/year)
Option 6: 1 x Full payment for two years £2,000 (£1,000/year)
You can pay your registration fee and deposit by clicking the BOOK NOW button
or call 01372 725327
I not only enjoyed it, I loved it! Thank you. It really helped me to feel my core stability muscles. I'm looking forward training them ;-)
If you want to physically strengthen your body and emotionally enhance your mind, Dru Yoga will give you the tools to take into your daily life and help you cope with the stresses of modern living.
Thank you, this was lovely. It was great to have your teaching in my home! Great production also - good picture, good sound, easy to fast forward and great that I could see what was happening as I fast forwarded so I knew when to stop. I also like the way Dru Online is bringing us more specific subjects like this one, that before we have only seen in the workbooks. Thank you.
Other events you might be interested in...
We're sorry, we can't find any events like this at the moment.
Give us a call on 01248 602 900 or get in touch... there is probably something else that might be just as good as what you're looking for!