Masterclass - Teaching Dru Yoga or Meditation classes online
How can you continue your yoga or meditation classes when you and your students can't meet face to face?
It's a poignant question. For many, your income depends on it. For perhaps all of us, we feel how much our students are going to need their regular weekly Dru supercharge all the more!
Andrew Wells and Jane Clapham, Dru senior trainers, will give you a wide ranging introduction to how you can still provide a magnificent input into your students lives, even when you can't meet face to face.
We'll be covering topics like:
- How you could use video meeting platforms to hold your class at the normal time
- An introduction to how to use Zoom, and possibly Google Hangouts (give us a ping if you really want to know about Google Hangouts)
- Other ways you could create a supportive, weekly experience for your students via phone or chat services such as Facebook, WhatsApp etc.
- How to make the most of the energetics of video or audio calling...
- ... how to build a supportive group atmosphere
- ... how to teach your class in bite-sized chunks and build interactive feedback into the process
- ... an intro to the different koshas of communication when you are not in person...
- ... including how to build resonance, connectedness and spiritual transcendence even when not in person.
We're really looking forward to being with you.
See you on Monday night!
I not only enjoyed it, I loved it! Thank you. It really helped me to feel my core stability muscles. I'm looking forward training them ;-)
If you want to physically strengthen your body and emotionally enhance your mind, Dru Yoga will give you the tools to take into your daily life and help you cope with the stresses of modern living.
Thank you, this was lovely. It was great to have your teaching in my home! Great production also - good picture, good sound, easy to fast forward and great that I could see what was happening as I fast forwarded so I knew when to stop. I also like the way Dru Online is bringing us more specific subjects like this one, that before we have only seen in the workbooks. Thank you.
Other events you might be interested in...
Spirituality of Yoga: Intake 2 - Feb 2021
7 February, 2021.Take your yoga off the mat in this powerful three-week journey of transformation. Learn how to put spirituality into action, heal the earth and be a... more
7-day Ayurvedic Detox Retreat@Home: Apr 2021
10 April, 2021.Welcome to one of the only ayurvedic 'ama pachana' detox retreat of its kind available in the UK. Achieve better health through the... more
Yoga Teacher Training Course - April 2021
25 April, 2021. Online & localQualify as a Dru Yoga Teacher in just over a year! Join us online from the comfort of your own home, for the start of this incredible course.
Ayurveda Immersion - 8: Q&A - 2 Aug 21
2 August, 2021.
Ayurveda Health Coach Diploma Course: Sep 2021
12 September, 2021.Promote health and wellbeing from an Ayurvedic perspective – by giving individual consultations and treatment advice to clients on diet, lifestyle,... more