Enlightened Leadership Programme - 2 day workshop November 2017
with Orina & Nigel Murphy
This weekend workshop blends both eastern and western science, philosophy yoga and meditation to create a powerful and practical toolkit to "be at your best" more of the time. Leadership is not a title or position within an organisation, but about how we affect those around us and how we live our truth. We are all leaders and the type of leader you are is determined by the impact you have on others.
These workshops will explore in greater depths:
- The concept of the 4 energies (physical, emotional, mental and spiritual) and how to build capacity to achieve your goals and your dreams.
- Creating the future that you want, and the importance that relationships have in achieving it.
- Building a personal toolkit from a wide variety of disciplines.
These techniques are part of a series of programmes and coaching interventions that have been successfully used on:
- 1:1 personal effectiveness (at work and in personal lives).
- Developing high performing leaders and teams within the corporate world.
- Helping define organisational culture.
These workshops are designed for:
- Individuals who want to develop their own personal effectiveness, being "at their best" more of the time and achieving personal goals.
- Those yoga teachers looking to bring these highly effective techniques into a corporate environment using language and research that demonstrates its benefits.
Orina and Nigel bring together 20+ years each of yoga, meditation, executive coaching, leadership and personal effectiveness in the workplace. Come and join us for an exciting, transformational and fun weekend. Workspace, Wolverhampton.
Dru Yoga Workshops
A workshop is an ideal opportunity to meet our Dru Yoga teacher trainers and network with other yoga students and teachers from your local area. Dru Yoga workshops are held nation-wide as morning, afternoon, evening or day events. On occasions we even open up the first day or so of a Dru Yoga teacher training course for you to try. These days are particularly useful if you are thinking of joining the Dru Yoga Foundation or Teacher Training courses and would like to experience what they're really like.
Our Dru Yoga workshops enable you to explore Dru more fully - and hopefully come to love it as much as we do!
Perfect for everyone who wishes to explore Dru Yoga and Meditation in more depth or simply enjoy a wonderful day of yoga with like-minded people.
Deepen your understanding and take your personal practice to a new level with this excellent grounding in the essential foundations of Dru.
During this session, you will experience powerful, flowing Dru Yoga to warm up your muscles and increase your circulation. You'll enjoy Dru Meditation which brings a sense of calm and balance to your body and mind.
The workshop will be taught by senior Dru tutors. It is designed to not only to help you develop your own practice, but also to give you an opportunity to experience what it's like to be on a variety of Dru training courses. It is suitable for all abilities and for everyone who wants to take their yoga and meditation practice to a deeper level.
Hundreds of people do the Dru Yoga course to benefit themselves... when 450 Dru yoga students were asked about the effects of their practice.
- 72% find that Dru Yoga reduces back pain
- 93% experience improved spine flexibility
- 86% enjoy increased energy levels after their yoga practice
- 89% experience improved breathing
- 89% can now reduce and control stress levels
- 81% have greater confidence and self-empowerment
- 84% benefit from enhanced mood after practising Dru Yoga
- 83% feel emotionally balanced
- 91% gained peace of mind by overcoming negative thinking
Whatever your yoga ambitions, you’ll find Dru a fresh, energetic, positive and complete approach to health and well-being.
Any questions? Call 01902 409164 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Why not bring a friend along and make a day of it?
I'd really recommend the Dru Workshops. I feel so revitalised and enthusiastic about life since attending, I definitely want to come to another one soon!
Call back your power and fly!
Dru Yoga has positively changed my life in all areas. I used to have some sort of block, a kind of disconnect with life. Now everything just flows and I can connect with life on a deeper level.