Dru Meditation teacher training in the Midlands
The Dru Meditation teacher training course is a powerful transformational journey that provides you with essential tools to live in a positive and successful way. It takes you progressively deeper into the science of meditation. It’s a systematic approach working through the koshas from the gross to most subtle. What you will learn...
- yoga preparations for meditation
- techniques to enhance your concentration and focus
- potent Dru prana kriyas, pranayama (breathwork), mudra and visualisation techniques
- meditations for healing the body
- meditative contemplation techniques
- chanting and mantra meditation
- how to manage group energetics
- how to maximise the benefits of your meditation
- deep exploration of the 5 koshas:
- annamaya kosha—physical body as a gateway to the quiet mind;
- pranamaya kosha—awareness of energy;
- manomaya kosha—understanding what drives us;
- vijnanamaya kosha—programming our thoughts;
- anandamaya kosha—resting in stillness and bliss.
May 19 & 20
July 21 & 22
September 29 & 30
November 24 & 25
January 26 & 27 2019
March 2 & 3
April 27 & 28
June 1 & 2
July 6 & 7
weekend 11 - TBC
weekend 12 - TBC
I not only enjoyed it, I loved it! Thank you. It really helped me to feel my core stability muscles. I'm looking forward training them ;-)
If you want to physically strengthen your body and emotionally enhance your mind, Dru Yoga will give you the tools to take into your daily life and help you cope with the stresses of modern living.
Thank you, this was lovely. It was great to have your teaching in my home! Great production also - good picture, good sound, easy to fast forward and great that I could see what was happening as I fast forwarded so I knew when to stop. I also like the way Dru Online is bringing us more specific subjects like this one, that before we have only seen in the workbooks. Thank you.