Snowdonia Yoga, Meditation and Sacred Walking Day
Come and join the Dru team for a unique exploration of an in depth day of the spirituality of nature - through sacred walking.
You will learn:
- Advanced yoga movements to awaken your soul force and intuition.
- Discover how to read the signs from nature and be guided by the quiet direction that your environment gives you.
- How to create a sacred intention for each day - to discover your unlimited freedom
- Practice beside a sacred lake and release any problems or patterns into the purifying water of the lake releasing the energy.
- Learn how to connect with the guardian energies of every sacred or natural space you enter - using ancient indigenous techniques.
- Discover the art of sacred walking - creating soundless steps in this silent environment.
- Learn three different ways to connect with a tree to balance your emotional and mental energies.
- Spend time in silence in the forest, bathing in the sacred energies to balance and heal.
- Discover advanced Dru Yoga practices and add richness to your own practice or teaching experience.
- Learn how to use natural indigenous woodland like a spiritual medicine cabinet.
The practical details:
Timetable for the Day:
10.45 - Arrival at Snowdonia Mountain Lodge (full directions will be given upon booking)
11.00 - Guided walk with yoga, sacred rituals and meditations in woods, hills and lakes
16.00: Conclusion to the day.
What should I bring?
You will need walking clothes - strong shoes or lightweight boots, plenty of layers, waterproof jacket and trousers, a packed lunch and drinks, notebook and pen, sitting mat, walking poles, midge repellent. This is a non-residential event, and in order to be Covid-safe - please bring your own packed lunch and refreshments. You will need to be fit enough to walk 3-5 miles including some hills.
What about the Welsh weather?
As this event is outdoors to adhere to government restrictions, it is dependent on kind weather! Please book online here, and if the weather looks too stormy or wet to be safe, we will confirm 48 hours before the event. If we have to cancel, we will refund your payment in full.
Early bird price £30 (book by 11 August 2021) Full Price £39
Other Dru Walks in Snowdonia
4 September Yoga and Walking
I really enjoyed my first experience of Dru Yoga, the asanas, pranayama and relaxation experienced. Thank you Imogen and Anne.
This was a lovely and deeply nourishing day.
An inspirational heart-warming day.
Other events you might be interested in...
Session 1 - Finding your niche and creating your Master Action Plan Having the information is great - but how do you go about manifesting the yoga... more
'Upskill Your Yoga Business' Summer School 2022
6 July, 2022.Learn how to optimise social media, community building, and attract your success. In these three special sessions, we introduce you to the many... more
Vedic Astrology Group Mentoring - 15 July 2022
15 July, 2022.In these interesting times, how do we adapt to the influences of the seasons and the planets? This group mentoring will help you understand Vedic... more
Blissful Meditation, Mantra and Gong Bath - 21 July 2022
21 July, 2022.Enjoy the soothing effects of blissful meditation after a nurturing mantra and gong bath. You'll enjoy ancient Vedic mantras, a variety of... more
Learn how to improve your energy on all levels and on the five koshas (layers) of your being. Utilising the Ayurveda five pathway formula.
Session 2 - Building Your Audience on Social media. Now we come to the magic part - optimising your profiles, your presence in the world, so people... more
Yoga & Meditation Summer Retreat in Snowdonia
8 August, 2022.Join the Dru team for a face-to-face summer retreat in some of the world’s most beautiful scenery - the landscape of Snowdonia-Eryri.
Upskill Your Business - Session 3: Create a Supportive Network
31 August, 2022.Session 3 - Create a Supportive Class Environment, Run Workshops to Meet Their Needs. A Dru teacher's unique attraction is their ability to... more
Ayurveda Foundation Course 2022
12 November, 2022.A clear and concise course providing an in-depth working knowledge of Ayurveda which you can easily apply to your life to stay healthy, calm and... more