Postgrad Yoga for Kids & Teens in Scotland - Sept 2019
Dru Kids and Teens
Dru Kids & Teens (DKT) teacher training is a 3-day intensive course (non-residential) designed to ignite a passion to work with children/teenagers and make a real difference in the world. Add another string to your bow by training as a DKT yoga teacher!
Who is this course for?
This course is for qualified Dru Yoga teachers and student Dru Yoga teachers who can practise once gaining their Dru Yoga qualification. On this intensive course you'll gain all the skills necessary to teach in a range of different environments, covering the following topics:
- How to make yoga fun, engaging, meaningful and safe.
- Essential concepts in child psychology and development.
- Different approaches and content for the various age groups.
- How to manage and structure classes for different groups.
- Adapting EBRs and sequences for children of all ages.
- Yoga stories, activations, games, massages, relaxations, pranayama, meditations.
- Yogic philosophy for teens.
- Ways to introduce yoga to childcare centres, schools, colleges, yoga centres and into the community.
- Marketing strategies and business matters.
To be eligible for the Dru Kids & Teens teacher training you need to be either a DYTT graduate or have passed your DYTT interim assessment.
Be prepared for lots of laughter, inspiration, yoga play, creative expression and fun!
You’ll receive a newly revised colour manual with lesson plans, games, developmental and health information, legal and safety advice.
Prices and booking
Price includes tuition and manual. Please bring your own packed lunch for each day.
Please note this course is non-residential.
DPN Price £300
Standard Price £350
- Option 1 - Pay in in full
- Option 2 - 2 monthly payments
- DPN - Pay £150 to secure your place and £150 due 1st October 2019.
- Standard - Pay £175 to secure your place and £175 due 1st October 2019.
- Option 3 - 3 monthly payments
- DPN - Pay £100 to secure your place and then 2 monthly payments of £100. Payments due on 1st of each month.
- Standard - Pay £120 to secure your place and then 2 monthly payments of £115. Payments due on 1st of each month.
For option 2 & 3, once you have paid your initial payment, we will be in touch to set up a fee schedule with you for the remainder of payments.
Please note, you will not graduate from this course until full payment has been received.
The Court Room; Cottrell Building, Stirling University, FK9 4AE
I not only enjoyed it, I loved it! Thank you. It really helped me to feel my core stability muscles. I'm looking forward training them ;-)
If you want to physically strengthen your body and emotionally enhance your mind, Dru Yoga will give you the tools to take into your daily life and help you cope with the stresses of modern living.
Thank you, this was lovely. It was great to have your teaching in my home! Great production also - good picture, good sound, easy to fast forward and great that I could see what was happening as I fast forwarded so I knew when to stop. I also like the way Dru Online is bringing us more specific subjects like this one, that before we have only seen in the workbooks. Thank you.
Other events you might be interested in...
Calm, Clear & Relaxed with Dru Yoga
5 October, 2019. MauchlineDo you feel stressed, overwhelmed or unable to cope? Experience the gift of yoga, meditation, and relaxation, to ease short and long term stress and... more
Postgrad - Back Care course in Scotland, Oct 2019
26 October, 2019. StirlingTwo weekends of postgrad Back Care course The Dru Back Care Post Graduate Certificate course (30 CPD points of which 24 are taught hours and 6 are... more
Living with Wisdom
3 November, 2019. BiggarDiscover the power of EBR 4 and mudras!
Prana and Your Personal Power
9 November, 2019. GlasgowEvery thought, feeling or action either increases, decreases or maintains our prana, energy or life force. Come and learn what factors influence your... more
Yoga teacher training in Scotland: March 2020
21 March, 2020. StirlingYoga Teacher Training course in Stirling. Whether you plan to teach yoga, want to practise effectively by yourself at home, or would like to enhance... more
Postgrad - Advanced Practitioner Diploma in Scotland
28 March, 2020. StirlingDru Yoga and Meditation Advanced Practitioner Diploma course in Scotland This year we are launching our Advanced Post Graduate Studies certificate... more