Dru Meditation teacher training in the Midlands, Sep 2017
The Dru Meditation teacher training course is a powerful transformational journey that provides you with essential tools to live in a positive and successful way. It takes you progressively deeper into the science of meditation. It’s a systematic approach working through the koshas from the gross to most subtle. What you will learn...
- yoga preparations for meditation
- techniques to enhance your concentration and focus
- potent Dru prana kriyas, pranayama (breathwork), mudra and visualisation techniques
- meditations for healing the body
- meditative contemplation techniques
- chanting and mantra meditation
- how to manage group energetics
- how to maximise the benefits of your meditation
- deep exploration of the 5 koshas:
- annamaya kosha—physical body as a gateway to the quiet mind;
- pranamaya kosha—awareness of energy;
- manomaya kosha—understanding what drives us;
- vijnanamaya kosha—programming our thoughts;
- anandamaya kosha—resting in stillness and bliss.
I have found a new inner strength that I thought I had lost forever, a renewed sense of confidence in myself, and a joy in life, in nature, in the ‘little’ things. I know when things get tough I will be fine. I can find a quiet and safe haven inside myself which is there always.
Great to re-connect with yoga through flowing sequences; energising at same time as being relaxing and nurturing.
Some of the kindest, most inspiring people I have ever come across. I am leaving with a whole new family unit and support network.