Yoga therapy and gunas at the beach
Join us for a weekend where you can
- Relax at the beach and rejuvenate with therapeutic yoga
- Discover how to make your day more effective in every way with practical application of the gunas—our innate modes of expression
Nestled beside gorgeous beaches of the NSW south coast, you can embrace the healing power of nature, connect with friends and bring balance back to your life.
An unmissable retreat where you can be with the Dru team and dive deep into Dru.
"A weekend with Dru feels like a week off” — Deb, Dru Yoga Teacher & regional manager
Relax, rebalance and recharge for summer at this gorgeous beach side Dru Yoga Retreat!
Key elements of the retreat include:
1) In depth yoga therapy practice to bring BALANCE to your body and positively REWIRE your thoughts and emotions
2) Meditation for CALMING the mind and CREATING space
3) A beautiful natural environment to CALIBRATE and RESET your system
4) Warm friendships to NURTURE and UPLIFT you
Full Price: $415
Price includes morning and afternoon tea and lunch.
Venue: Batemans Bay Surf Life Saving Club at beautiful Malua Bay, just 15 minutes south of Batemans Bay, with picturesque ocean views and stunning grounds to practice yoga outside.
See below for accommodation options.
I not only enjoyed it, I loved it! Thank you. It really helped me to feel my core stability muscles. I'm looking forward training them ;-)
If you want to physically strengthen your body and emotionally enhance your mind, Dru Yoga will give you the tools to take into your daily life and help you cope with the stresses of modern living.
Thank you, this was lovely. It was great to have your teaching in my home! Great production also - good picture, good sound, easy to fast forward and great that I could see what was happening as I fast forwarded so I knew when to stop. I also like the way Dru Online is bringing us more specific subjects like this one, that before we have only seen in the workbooks. Thank you.