Dru Yoga workshop in the South West, Apr 2019
An open workshop in South Brent
Led by senior Dru Yoga trainers, Padma McIntyre
Enjoy moving the Dru way. Harmonise your emotions, improve your mood, relax and re-energise.
What you can expect:
- Fun activations
- Energy block release sequence
- asana sequence
- deep relaxation
This yoga day is suitable for everyone from the least to most experienced yoga practitioner and also to the less as well as more flexible students.
Hundreds of people do the Dru Yoga to benefit themselves... when 450 Dru yoga students were asked about the effects of their practice.
- 72% find that Dru Yoga reduces back pain
- 93% experience improved spine flexibility
- 86% enjoy increased energy levels after their yoga practice
- 89% experience improved breathing
- 89% can now reduce and control stress levels
- 81% have greater confidence and self-empowerment
- 84% benefit from enhanced mood after practising Dru Yoga
- 83% feel emotionally balanced
- 91% gained peace of mind by overcoming negative thinking
Whatever your yoga ambitions, you’ll find Dru a fresh, energetic, positive and complete approach to health and well-being.
Any questions? Contact us >
Why not bring a friend along and make a day of it?
I not only enjoyed it, I loved it! Thank you. It really helped me to feel my core stability muscles. I'm looking forward training them ;-)
If you want to physically strengthen your body and emotionally enhance your mind, Dru Yoga will give you the tools to take into your daily life and help you cope with the stresses of modern living.
Thank you, this was lovely. It was great to have your teaching in my home! Great production also - good picture, good sound, easy to fast forward and great that I could see what was happening as I fast forwarded so I knew when to stop. I also like the way Dru Online is bringing us more specific subjects like this one, that before we have only seen in the workbooks. Thank you.