Experience the Difference in Dru Yoga Training
Taster Workshop for Yoga Teacher Training
What makes Dru Yoga Teacher Training different from other trainings?
This course will help you:
- Strengthen your Inner Self You can navigate challenges and stress when you are strong inside.
- Teach you skills to empower people to become anchored within.
- Give you a supportive community with a shared goal of making a positive impact in the world.
Come along and meet the tutors in this 'in-person' session; experience the power, joy and stillness that is Dru Yoga and have your questions answered.
We've been training Dru Yoga teachers since 1985. With many thousands of trainees doing the course to benefit their own health.
When 450 Dru Yoga students were asked about the effects of their practice:
- 72% find that Dru Yoga reduces back pain
- 93% experience improved spine flexibility
- 86% enjoy increased energy levels
- 89% experience improved breathing
- 89% can now reduce and control stress levels
- 81% have greater confidence and self-empowerment
- 84% benefit from enhanced mood
- 83% feel emotionally balanced
- 91% gained peace of mind by overcoming negative thinking
Whatever your yoga ambitions, you’ll find Dru Yoga a fresh, energetic, positive and complete approach to health and well-being.
So come and have a go and discover how this course can transform your inner and outer health—at all levels.
Any questions? Call Anne on 07818 625567 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Knowing the benefits that Dru Yoga had for me, I then went on to teach both Dru Yoga and Meditation, I found that Dru Meditation took my practice to another level, I became a much calmer person, slept better, my outlook on life changed, my love for nature increased, what I found astounding was when I began teaching meditation, was watching, over the course of time the wonderful changes in people, it was almost like they were blossoming !
So many of my students told they felt so much better since beginning to meditate.
I would recommend the Dru Meditation Course to anyone, it really is a life changer.
The course has helped me to understand the ‘nuts and bolts’ of how Dru yoga works. I feel that it has been great for self-development and identification. It has help me progress in future learning and further development. I also feel the course has inspired my teaching by bringing in more koshic awareness.
I enjoyed everything about this workshop. Nice to be on the receiving end. Padma's introduction to the koshas. The very interesting technique for the diaphragm and diaphragmatic breathing. The pear tree partner work and flowing individual sequence.
Other events you might be interested in...
We're sorry, we can't find any events like this at the moment.
Give us a call on 01248 602 900 or get in touch... there is probably something else that might be just as good as what you're looking for!