Yoga teacher training Try Out in the South West - Oct 2019
Wondering whether Dru Yoga is for you? Thinking of starting a yoga teacher training course?
Then roll up your yoga mat and come and experience what it's actually like to be on the Dru Yoga teacher training course.
Come along and meet the tutors; examine the course manuals; explore the course materials; have your questions answered and experience the power, joy and stillness that is Dru Yoga.
Throughout the day you will experience and enjoy many aspects of Dru Yoga:
• Asanas (yoga postures);
• Flowing sequences such as Energy Block Release sequences;
• Pranayama (breath work);
• Deep relaxation;
• Aspects of anatomy and physiology;
• Principles of core stability;
• Anatomy of the subtle energy system and much, much more.
This day is specifically tailored for people who are interested in the Dru Yoga teacher training course.
Make a living doing what you love!
With the Dru Yoga teacher training course you'll become a highly skilled yoga teacher, boost your skills as a therapist, excel as a group leader and make great friends along the way. A great new career option!
Here's what a recent graduate from our South West teacher training course has to say about the course:
Teacher training or self development?
About 30% of our trainees do the course for their own personal or professional development. Whatever your yoga ambitions, you'll find that Dru Yoga is an empowering, energising and balancing approach to vitality, health and wellbeing. Now is the perfect time to embark on this exciting journey of your self-discovery!
When 450 Dru yoga students were asked about the effects of their practice:
- 72% find that Dru Yoga reduces back pain
- 93% experience improved spine flexibility
- 86% enjoy increased energy levels after their yoga practice
- 89% experience improved breathing
- 89% can now reduce and control stress levels
- 81% have greater confidence and self-empowerment
- 84% benefit from enhanced mood after practising Dru Yoga
- 83% feel emotionally balanced
- 91% gained peace of mind by overcoming negative thinking
Whatever your yoga ambitions, you’ll find Dru Yoga a fresh, energetic, positive and complete approach to health and well being and much more.
Why not bring a friend along and make a day of it?
I not only enjoyed it, I loved it! Thank you. It really helped me to feel my core stability muscles. I'm looking forward training them ;-)
If you want to physically strengthen your body and emotionally enhance your mind, Dru Yoga will give you the tools to take into your daily life and help you cope with the stresses of modern living.
Thank you, this was lovely. It was great to have your teaching in my home! Great production also - good picture, good sound, easy to fast forward and great that I could see what was happening as I fast forwarded so I knew when to stop. I also like the way Dru Online is bringing us more specific subjects like this one, that before we have only seen in the workbooks. Thank you.