Spirituality of Yoga: Intake 2 - Feb 2021
Yoga is so much more than postures, pranayama and meditation. It was developed as a journey for liberation, to fully explore the greatness of who you are. It’s a path to freedom beyond your limitations, aches and pains and self-doubt. It’s a way of transformation – so you can become the very best and strongest version of yourself, and heal the planet!
At the very heart of the yoga tradition is its spirituality. These ancient spiritual practices have been developed and refined over thousands of years, and these ancient secrets are now available to you in this 21-day journey of transformation.
After the huge interest in this course in May 2020, we are offering a 2nd intake, with live hostings of pre-recorded sessions repeating the material of the first intake. This course will enable you to join the next remarkable stage of the Spirituality of Yoga course which will take place in May 2021.
Here's what you will learn:
- To design your spiritual practice so that it's personally aligned for you, for your state of mind, body and emotions right now
- How to deepen your understanding of key yoga postures and sequences using them as a remarkable lens for activating your spiritual awakening
- How to connect to nature and the elements and recognise how when you balance your inner environment, you can heal the planet
- The subtle energetics of transmitting spiritual energy without losing your inner power
- To discover the spiritual guardians of yoga and meditation and how you can work with them daily in a sacred ritual (puja) to connect you with your highest self
- How to manage the energetics of groups to bring a magical feeling of resonance and connectedness. Whether you're a teacher, coach, parent or leader, you'll be able to apply these principles whether working in person or virtually - the energetics are still the same!
- How to keep the chakras awakened with advanced meditations which include the mystical hrit chakra
- To explore the sacred texts of India including the Gita and how to use them daily for guidance and inspiration
How long is it?
This is a three-week course, which we will deliver online. It will include a day of talks, meditations and classes each week, with three group calls in between to help you connect more personally with your tutors and other like-minded friends from all over the world. So, a total of 3 days of live-hosting of pre-recorded teaching, repeating the sessions from the May 2020 course, 3 live tutorial sessions, plus an interactive community for discussion and inspiration. All sessions will be available to you afterwards if you can't join us live.
Who is it for?
We created this course for people serious about developing spiritually, who want to explore the vast depth behind the practice of yoga and meditation. We'd love you to be committed to your spirituality and have a daily practice and an open mind! Many of the people on this course will be yoga or meditation teachers, but you are welcome if you feel that spirituality is important to you and you’d like to progress on your spiritual journey.
3 weeks of in-depth sessions and group work as part of a dedicated community
Each week you'll have a day of live advanced sessions with your senior tutors, sharing practices, lectures and meditations to awaken your deep spirituality. We will use a live stream from our beautiful Snowdonia centre and zoom for small group sessions. Main day sessions will be from 11.00 -13.00 and 15.00 -17.00. These form a graduated training curriculum that gives you time to deeply anchor what you have learned each week.
(These dates are slightly amended and are the new dates as of 8 Jan 2021)
Sunday 7 Feb: Immersion teaching sessions with senior tutors
Tuesday 9 Feb: Zoom tutorial in small groups *
Saturday 13 Feb: Immersion teaching sessions with senior tutors
Tuesday 16 Feb: Zoom tutorial in small groups *
Friday 19 Feb: Immersion teaching sessions with senior tutors
Tuesday 2 Mar: Zoom tutorial in small groups *
* Tutorials will be at 7pm. There is a small chance we can do a tutorial at 11am, depending on numbers.
Really hoping you can join us on this spiritual adventure.
I not only enjoyed it, I loved it! Thank you. It really helped me to feel my core stability muscles. I'm looking forward training them ;-)
If you want to physically strengthen your body and emotionally enhance your mind, Dru Yoga will give you the tools to take into your daily life and help you cope with the stresses of modern living.
Thank you, this was lovely. It was great to have your teaching in my home! Great production also - good picture, good sound, easy to fast forward and great that I could see what was happening as I fast forwarded so I knew when to stop. I also like the way Dru Online is bringing us more specific subjects like this one, that before we have only seen in the workbooks. Thank you.
Other events you might be interested in...
Spirituality of Yoga: Intake 2 - Feb 2021
7 February, 2021.Take your yoga off the mat in this powerful three-week journey of transformation. Learn how to put spirituality into action, heal the earth and be a... more
7-day Ayurvedic Detox Retreat@Home: Apr 2021
10 April, 2021.Welcome to one of the only ayurvedic 'ama pachana' detox retreat of its kind available in the UK. Achieve better health through the... more
Yoga Teacher Training Course - April 2021
11 April, 2021. Online & localQualify as a Dru Yoga Teacher in just over a year! Join us online from the comfort of your own home, for the start of this incredible course.
Ayurveda Immersion - 8: Q&A - 2 Aug 21
2 August, 2021.
Ayurveda Health Coach Diploma Course: Sep 2021
12 September, 2021.Promote health and wellbeing from an Ayurvedic perspective – by giving individual consultations and treatment advice to clients on diet, lifestyle,... more