Spirituality of Yoga Level 1 - Online recorded course
Yoga is so much more than postures, pranayama and meditation. It was developed as a journey for liberation, to fully explore the greatness of who you are. It’s a path to freedom beyond your limitations, aches and pains and self-doubt. It’s a way of transformation – so you can become the very best and strongest version of yourself, and heal the planet!
At the very heart of the yoga tradition is its spirituality. These ancient spiritual practices have been developed and refined over thousands of years, and these ancient secrets are now available to you in this journey of transformation.
Here's what you will learn:
- To design your spiritual practice so that it's personally aligned for you, for your state of mind, body and emotions right now
- How to deepen your understanding of key yoga postures and sequences using them as a remarkable lens for activating your spiritual awakening
- How to connect to nature and the elements and recognise how when you balance your inner environment, you can heal the planet
- The subtle energetics of transmitting spiritual energy without losing your inner power
- To discover the spiritual guardians of yoga and meditation and how you can work with them daily in a sacred ritual (puja) to connect you with your highest self
- How to manage the energetics of groups to bring a magical feeling of resonance and connectedness. Whether you're a teacher, coach, parent or leader, you'll be able to apply these principles whether working in person or virtually - the energetics are still the same!
- How to keep the chakras awakened with advanced meditations which include the mystical hrit chakra
- To explore the sacred texts of India including the Gita and how to use them daily for guidance and inspiration
How long is it?
This course consists of 3 teaching days. We suggest you leave at least a week between viewing these days so you have time to practice the techniques from each day.
Who is it for?
We created this course for people serious about developing spiritually, who want to explore the vast depth behind the practice of yoga and meditation. We'd love you to be committed to your spirituality and have a daily practice and an open mind! Many of the people on this course will be yoga or meditation teachers, but you are welcome if you feel that spirituality is important to you and you’d like to progress on your spiritual journey.
Really hoping you can join us on this spiritual adventure.
Dru invites you to work at a much deeper level, it is an inside out journey. When you arrive at that place where you realise the commitment required, jump in, embrace it, live it and breathe it.
Dru Yoga is very special, beautiful and powerful on all levels
Other events you might be interested in...
Join Jane Clapham as she takes you on a joy-filled exploration of three key principles of mind management, easy to apply for beginners, offering... more
Dru Yoga to Ignite your Inner Light
20 January, 2022.This set of 3 classes aims to ignite your nadis (energy pathways) and spark off your inner light through powerful Dru asanas and sequences.
Masterclass - Gut Health, Nourish Your Second Brain - 9 Feb 2022
9 February, 2022.Why is gut health so important? 60% of your immune system lies within your gut! Get this part right and you will feel physically and mentally clear,... more
Meditation Mastery Course + Optional Teaching Diploma 2022
19 March, 2022.The online Dru Meditation Mastery course is a powerful transformational journey that provides you with the tools to teach Dru Meditation and live... more
Masterclass - Emotional Excellence - 6 Apr 2022
6 April, 2022.Learn solutions to manage and empower your emotions, call back your power and re-claim a happy and confident you.
Yoga Teacher Training Course - May 2022
22 May, 2022. Online & localQualify as a Dru Yoga Teacher in just over a year! Join us online from the comfort of your own home, for the start of this incredible course.
Learn how to improve your energy on all levels and on the five koshas (layers) of your being. Utilising the Ayurveda five pathway formula.
Ayurveda Foundation Course 2022
12 November, 2022.A clear and concise course providing an in-depth working knowledge of Ayurveda which you can easily apply to your life to stay healthy, calm and... more