Spirituality of Yoga - Level 2 - May 2021
Level 2 - For graduates of Spirituality of Yoga, Level 1
'And now, let us begin the sacred practice of Yoga'. So says Patanjali, in the opening verse of his famous Yoga Sutras.
Having built an incredible foundation of spirituality in Level 1, we are now ready to go on and start creating. We hope to help you along your way to building the kind of spirituality that will fulfill your deepest yearnings.
Level 1 gave you the practices that establish your connection with the earth element and its ineffable stability, life force and courage. It helped you unify your unconscious and conscious minds, and actually experience the strength within us the yogis call Ganesh. You discovered the power of your higher mind, the soft ease of the brilliant ideas it gives you, and the actual experience of the wisdom within the yogis call Saraswati. And we explored the foundations of truly great spirituality - the heartfelt presence of love of your infinite, connection with your community, teachers and profound service to the world.
And now. Are you ready to open your wings and soar?
Now we take you along the journey of Bhava Sampatti - the experience of emotional excellence. We take you into the world of spiritual attainment and emotional fulfillment. Of building truly resonant relationships, abundance and your infinite ability to embrace every aspect of life.
In this complex time, we want to help you create the 'You' you've always dreamed of.
We aim to help you build a living relationship with the core of your sense of self, rising above the earth foundation into your second chakra and the heart. We'll guide you onto the central stream of the current of your life using the water element and a deep understanding of the flow of the universe.
With this in place we'll be helping you discover how to truly live in 'flow', the remarkable state of knowing exactly the right thing to do, with the right people, in the right time and place. As a result you will be on your way to expressing your swadharma, your true purpose in life.
Here's what you will learn:
- To finely tune your spiritual practice so that it's personally aligned for you, for your state of mind, body and emotions right now
- How to deepen your understanding of key yoga postures and sequences using them as a remarkable lens for activating your spiritual awakening
- How to connect to nature and the elements and recognise how when you balance your inner environment, you can heal the planet
- The subtle energetics of transmitting spiritual energy without losing your inner power
- Learning to live in 'flow' state - when you find yourself on a golden wave of doing the right thing, in the right time, in the right place. Magic!
- To discover the spiritual guardians of yoga and meditation and how you can work with them daily in a sacred ritual (puja) to connect you with your highest self
- How to manage the energetics of groups to bring a magical feeling of resonance and connectedness. Whether you're a teacher, coach, parent or leader, you'll be able to apply these principles whether working in person or virtually - the energetics are still the same!
- To explore the sacred texts of India including the Gita and Yoga Sutras and use them daily for guidance and inspiration
How long is it?
This is a three week course, which we will deliver online. It will include a day of talks, meditations and classes each week, with three group calls in between to help you connect more personally with your tutors and other like-minded friends from all over the world. So, a total of 3 days of live-hosted teaching, 3 live tutorial sessions, plus an interactive community for discussion and inspiration. All sessions will be available to you afterwards if you can't join us live.
Who is it for?
This course is for graduates of Level 1. If you would like to join this course, please contact us to explore how you might study Level 1 beforehand.
We created this course for people serious about developing spiritually, who want to explore the vast depth behind the practice of yoga and meditation. We'd love you to be committed to your spirituality and have a daily practice and an open mind! Many of the people on this course will be yoga or meditation teachers, but you are welcome if you feel that spirituality is important to you and you’d like to progress on your spiritual journey.
Three weeks of in-depth sessions and group work as part of a dedicated community
Each week you'll have a day of live advanced sessions with your senior tutors, sharing practices, lectures and meditations to awaken your deep spirituality. We will use a livestream from our beautiful Snowdonia centre and zoom for small group sessions. Main day sessions will be from 11.00 -13.00 and 15.00 -17.00. These form a graduated training curriculum that gives you time to deeply anchor what you have learned each week.
Please note - we have changed these dates to be slightly further apart... .
- Saturday 8th May - Immersion teaching sessions with senior tutors
- Thur 13th / Fri 14th May - Zoom tutorial in small groups
- Friday 21st May - Immersion teaching sessions with senior tutors
- Thur 27th / Fri 28th May - Zoom tutorial in small groups
- Saturday 5th June - Immersion teaching sessions with senior tutors
- Thur 10th / Fri 11th June - Zoom tutorial in small groups
Really hoping you can join us on this spiritual adventure!
Prices and booking
This 3-week course is £295 or £265 for DPN members (AUD $531 or DPN $477)
It includes 3 live teaching days and 3 live tutorials, with lifetime access to recordings.
Special Early Bird package - a gift of up to £70 (or AUD $126.00)
Purchase the course AND the ongoing spiritual sangha with payments spread through the year:
UK GBP payments
- Standard price: £150 plus 10 monthly payments of £38/month or
- DPN standard price: £150 plus 10 monthly payments of £31/month
- Early bird price: £150 plus 10 monthly payments of £31/month or
- Early bird DPN price: £150 plus 10 monthly payments of £24/month
Please use the Book Now button above to make your £150
For UK GBP payments - now set up your GBP monthly payments *
For payments in AUD $
- Standard price: AUD $270 plus 10 monthly payments of $68.40 per month or
- DPN standard price: AUD $270 plus 10 monthly payments of $55.80 per month
- Early bird price: AUD $270 plus 10 monthly payments of $55.80 per month or
- Early bird DPN price: AUD $270 plus 10 monthly payments of $43.20 per month
For AUD $ payments - now set up your AUD $ monthly payments *
* Your monthly payments must be set up before the start of the course to attract the early bird gift. When you submit your monthly payments, the first payment will be deducted in the beginning of May.
I not only enjoyed it, I loved it! Thank you. It really helped me to feel my core stability muscles. I'm looking forward training them ;-)
If you want to physically strengthen your body and emotionally enhance your mind, Dru Yoga will give you the tools to take into your daily life and help you cope with the stresses of modern living.
Thank you, this was lovely. It was great to have your teaching in my home! Great production also - good picture, good sound, easy to fast forward and great that I could see what was happening as I fast forwarded so I knew when to stop. I also like the way Dru Online is bringing us more specific subjects like this one, that before we have only seen in the workbooks. Thank you.
Other events you might be interested in...
DPN CONNECT - Ultimate Get-Together!
6 March, 2021.We warmly invite you to join us for an exciting and nurturing DPN members’ get-togethers to connect and feel inspired about life and your way forward... more
Live Dru Yoga class - New postures for new beginnings
11 March, 2021.Spring is coming, and this particular time in the yogic calendar is inviting us to let go of the old, create change and start again with a new zest!... more
7-day Ayurvedic Detox Retreat@Home: Apr 2021
10 April, 2021.Welcome to one of the only ayurvedic 'ama pachana' detox retreat of its kind available in the UK. Achieve better health through the... more
Yoga Teacher Training Course - April 2021
25 April, 2021. Online & localQualify as a Dru Yoga Teacher in just over a year! Join us online from the comfort of your own home, for the start of this incredible course.
Spirituality of Yoga - Level 2 - May 2021
8 May, 2021.Having built an incredible foundation of spirituality in Level 1, we are now ready to go on and start creating something magical. We hope to help you... more
Ayurveda Immersion - 8: Q&A - 2 Aug 21
2 August, 2021.
Ayurveda Health Coach Diploma Course: Sep 2021
12 September, 2021.Promote health and wellbeing from an Ayurvedic perspective – by giving individual consultations and treatment advice to clients on diet, lifestyle,... more