Spirituality of Yoga, 24-28 May 2019
We are a microcosm of the macrocosm.
What we think, do and say makes a difference to not just ourselves,
but to the world we are a part of.
The practice of Yoga extends far beyond the mat. In understanding the spirituality of yoga we will explore simple, powerful and ancient practices that we can apply to our fast moving every day lives that not only will enrich ourselves but also re connect us back to the natural rhythms of the universe.
As part of this retreat you will learn how to:
- how to deepen your daily practice of yoga and meditation and learn how to establish a practice that heals and balances the elements in you and for the planet.
- how to establish how to create a 5 element meditation space.
- specific mantras and affirmations to bring health, prosperity and peace of mind.
- walk in a way that heals the earth.
- eat in a way that heals you and nourishes the planet.
- take part in a sacred fire ceremony to bring harmony and peace to all nations.
- use the ancient scripture 'The Bhagavad Gita' as a tool to guide and support you in your every day life.
Discover the secrets of the ancients as to how to live a life full of joy and fulfilment by simply learning to get back in touch with who you really are and your unique place in the universe. You have your own song, your own gift to share with the world. Learn how to listen and hear the whisper of the universe guiding you at every moment!
I not only enjoyed it, I loved it! Thank you. It really helped me to feel my core stability muscles. I'm looking forward training them ;-)
If you want to physically strengthen your body and emotionally enhance your mind, Dru Yoga will give you the tools to take into your daily life and help you cope with the stresses of modern living.
Thank you, this was lovely. It was great to have your teaching in my home! Great production also - good picture, good sound, easy to fast forward and great that I could see what was happening as I fast forwarded so I knew when to stop. I also like the way Dru Online is bringing us more specific subjects like this one, that before we have only seen in the workbooks. Thank you.