Live Q&A: Ayurveda Spring Cleanse
Join the Dru Ayurveda team to learn about the benefits of our Cleanse@home, and find out what it will involve.
The Spring cleanse will be great for you if you are feeling:
- ready for an end-of-Winter cleanse, in preparation for Spring
- signs of lymphatic congestion, water retention or sinus congestion
- bloating, wind, constipation, heartburn, acid reflux, diarrhoea or constipation
- generalised aches and pains or stiff joints
- mild fatigue
- lack of mental clarity
- irregular or impaired appetite
This Dru Ayurveda gentle cleanse is for you if you:
- are ready to release yourself from craving unhealthy unseasonal foods
- are committed to prioritising your health for 5 days
- are self-directed and have self-discipline to follow the cleanse menus and program
- have time in your days to cook the special cleansing kitcheries with accompanying condiments
- have no major work commitments or events on the days of the cleanse
- need a program that fits in with your family life
- have no serious medical issues
Dru Yoga really is the Yoga of the Heart. It brings awareness to the heart space and heart - our spiritual heart. Inspiring tutors.
It has deepened my practice and has also given me ideas about the way I practice; the notes of freedom. Ever since taking the course, I have really begun to understand some elements of myself that I knew I needed to work on – I suppose I have become more aware.
In many ways, the course encouraged me to develop and think about key words to use in class and to incorporate more than just the ‘physical experience of yoga’.
What I'll take from this postgrad yoga workshop today:- integration of movement and emotions and the affirmations. Also developing asana work at a different pace.