Live Q&A: Ayurveda Spring Cleanse
Join the Dru Ayurveda team to learn about the benefits of our Cleanse@home, and find out what it will involve.
The Spring cleanse will be great for you if you are feeling:
- ready for an end-of-Winter cleanse, in preparation for Spring
- signs of lymphatic congestion, water retention or sinus congestion
- bloating, wind, constipation, heartburn, acid reflux, diarrhoea or constipation
- generalised aches and pains or stiff joints
- mild fatigue
- lack of mental clarity
- irregular or impaired appetite
This Dru Ayurveda gentle cleanse is for you if you:
- are ready to release yourself from craving unhealthy unseasonal foods
- are committed to prioritising your health for 5 days
- are self-directed and have self-discipline to follow the cleanse menus and program
- have time in your days to cook the special cleansing kitcheries with accompanying condiments
- have no major work commitments or events on the days of the cleanse
- need a program that fits in with your family life
- have no serious medical issues
I learned about various aspects of Dru in a relaxed and friendly environment. As someone who does not mix easily, I felt at home immediately.
Then I discovered Dru Yoga, which was recommended by my osteopath, so I had a go and thought there's something special this. I then went on to train as a Dru Yoga teacher. And that really helped me really with my own experience of back pain and how to manage it. I felt like I was also able, to a degree, to help my yoga students as well. Although at that stage I didn’t feel I had the confidence and the ability to work with clients who maybe had more specific back pain. I felt I needed a little bit more knowledge to help them best.
So that's what led me to doing the Dru Backcare & Wellbeing course. And I really found it extremely helpful. It has enabled me to work with students in a class setting but also on a one-to-one basis and really tailor classes to meet their needs.
And I've seen a huge difference, both in my confidence in how I teach, and in the way my students feel when I'm teaching them as well. So, if you're thinking about doing the course, I would highly recommend it.
It's made a huge difference for me.
I’d say, ‘Jump in there and go for it. I'm sure you will really enjoy it’.
Spirituality of Yoga Course
With the technology available to us to be able to be watch live and then be able to review it all at your leisure followed up by the tutorials was a very nurturing way to learn. Many thanks to all involved for such a wonderful experience