Wednesday night live - International Day of Peace - Your Inner Climate Challenge
Forty Days for the Four Directions
We make an incredible difference to our Earth.
We make a difference by our choices, every time we choose an action that nurtures and nourishes our planet. We make a difference by our words, every time we build bridges of love and respect between people. And above all, we make a difference by the power of our minds and the wisdom within our hearts.
Can we create a web of light across the four directions of our earth?
This important webinar offers you a challenge - can you make a difference to our Inner Climate with The Salutations to the Four Directions? This sequence is perhaps our greatest tool for influencing the 'human climate' of the Earth. It's the ultimate way to empower your affirmations, to turn your deepest aspirations into a force that's so powerful it can heal the world.
Across the years, the Dru team have watched the power of prayer make great contributions to world politics - Bosnia, Syria, Australian fires, and so much more. We'll never be able to prove these efforts, but the synchronicities within them have been awesome.
How you can make a difference:
- Dedicate a number of Salutations to the Four Directions over the next 40 days to improving our global 'Human Climate'
- Make a personal pledge to reduce your carbon footprint - less driving, more plant-based food, wear a jumper rather than turning the heater on... We can do so much!
- Why 40 days? The UN climate conference in Glasgow is one of the most pivotal opportunities for the world to take meaningful action in years. And tonight it will be exactly 40 days away. Can your love and affirmations influence the world political process towards taking effective global action? We will only know by giving it our all!
Our home is important
Astronauts gazing upon the earth are often overwhelmed by the fragile beauty of our 'pale blue dot'*. Science now calls this the 'Overview Effect'.
Tonight, we're going to take you on a journey into the beauty that lies at the heart of every person, which makes it possible for us to have awe, love and respect for our planet. We'll experience how our linked minds can heal our world, and we'll recall how vital our efforts are in this time of climate crisis.
You do make a difference. And together, we will heal the world.
* Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. ... To me, it underscores our responsibility to deal more kindly with one another, and to preserve and cherish the pale blue dot, the only home we've ever known.
- Carl Sagan, astronomer, scientist, humanist
I learned so much in my first module of the teacher training about Dru Yoga. I love the graceful, flowing movements and the way my body feels after a Dru yoga session. It is very different from any other style of yoga I have ever done. Your body feels more flexible and energised and your mind feels calm and relaxed. I loved every aspect of the course. It was well delivered with a good mix of theory and practical sessions each day. The books given as part of the course are excellent.
I learned about various aspects of Dru in a relaxed and friendly environment. As someone who does not mix easily, I felt at home immediately.
Dru Yoga really is the Yoga of the Heart. It brings awareness to the heart space and heart - our spiritual heart. Inspiring tutors.
Other events you might be interested in...
Ayurveda CPD : Series 2 - Session 2
4 June, 2023.To take you to the next level of confidence in your practice as an Ayurvedic health coach.
For people who've already explored meditation and/or spirituality to dive into profound meditation and pranayama amidst the breath-taking... more
17 June, 2023.Chakra Dharanam is an ancient practice of chakra meditation, concentration, and visualisation that can take your personal practice to the next level... more
Retreat: Music to Lift the Spirit - Kirtan, Song and Mantra in Eryri-Snowdonia
28 July, 2023. SnowdoniaJoin the Dru kirtan team for an in-person summer retreat in some of the world’s most beautiful scenery - the landscape of Eryri - Snowdonia.
Blissful Meditation, Yoga & Walking Retreat
17 August, 2023. SnowdoniaDeepen your yoga and meditation practice in the beautiful setting of the Snowdonia National Park
Become a Dru Breath Coach
22 August, 2023.Welcome to the world of breath coaching and the incredible power of the breath. Breathwork is a fantastic way to develop a coaching career and help... more
Live Class: Celebrating Movement
8 September, 2023.This monthly class is about celebrating our ability to move, doing it joyously and together; thanking our bodies that serve us every day and allow us... more
Ayurveda CPD : Series 2 - Session 3
24 September, 2023.To take you to the next level of confidence in your practice as an Ayurvedic health coach.
Ayurveda CPD : Series 2 - Session 4
3 December, 2023.To take you to the next level of confidence in your practice as an Ayurvedic health coach.