Armed for Success
So, you want lean, sculpted and toned arms? Great, then this is the class for you!
Welcome to this wonderful session of Toga with Radha Patel. Are you ready to focus on being the best version of YOU possible? Great let's going!
Today's session will contain the following:
- Activations - to loosen up and release tension from the shoulders and arms: join Radha as she works on arm swings - forward and backward arm raise and variation of arm rotations.
Note During the Activations, Radha mentions EBR 1 - a series of movements designed to warm up, stretch and gradually tone the body whilst in standing. To learn more about this Dru sequence, go to: Energy Block Release 1 - the Foundation Stress Buster - with Nanna Coppens.
- Precautions and advice for getting the best out of your session - includes modifications to suit beginners to advanced keep-fit enthusiasts.
- Graded press-ups - for the different levels of arm strength.
- Cobra posture (Bhujangasana)
- Child pose (Pindasana)
- Earth Sequence - visualise energy rising up from the earth. Feel yourself centred and 'earthed'.
- Deep relaxation - lying on the floor. Focus on absorbing the nurturing qualities of the earth. Feel refreshed and proud of what you have achieved today!