Join us for this wonderfully entertaining cookery video with Keith's Magic Kitchen.
With veganism going practically mainstream it's more than likely there’ll be a vegan or vegetarian at your dinner table on Christmas Day. It’s hard enough already organising the oven and cooker space, never mind everybody's personal likes and dislikes. When you also factor in wheat, egg or dairy intolerances how will you cope?
- Will you have to create 2 totally separate dinners?
- Will you get quizzed on the ingredients by your cousin’s vegan children?
- Will grandma be outraged by the vegan sausage rolls?
The Great News...
No longer are processed ready-meals your only option for a main dish. Treat yourself to a delicious, freshly cooked, natural and nutritious vegan meal that every single member of the family will want to enjoy. In this video, celebrity plant-based chef Keith Squires will take you through step-by-step recipes with tips and instructions for a totally delicious Vegan Christmas Dinner. A one-stop event with everything you need—from an initial shopping list to final garnish.
The Step-By-Step recipes will include:
- Delicious Brussel Sprouts that even children enjoy
- 2-in-1 Easy Vegan Nut Roast & Stuffing
- 3-in-1 Lentil Roast My high protein recipe that can also be a turned into a soup or a delicious pate.
- Best Ever Gravy Colourful, tasty and filled with vegetables.
- 'Roast' Potatoes ...that you can cook in a pan, saving you oven space.
- Raw, Sugar-free, Gluten-free, Multi-Coloured Vegan Christmas Pudding