The Empowered You
Being empowered is our innate way of being. Over many years we have learnt to give our power and energy away to other people, places, and things.
I think we all know what it is like to feel disempowered... Weak, reliant on others, not in control, and powerless. This is definitely not a state we want to be in permanently!
In this session, we wanted to share with you some of the best ways you can reclaim your power and live a life of fullness and abundance. Check out this next episode of our 'podcast'/ vlog, filmed just for you!
Grab your notebook and a pen and explore these 7 steps to living an empowered life!
7 Steps to Empowerment:
1. Passion - Follow your natural gifts so you can learn to live your life “on purpose”. Become the best version of yourself.
2. Goals - Set manageable, realistic goals and take action so you can feel a sense of achievement.
3. Integrity - What do YOU believe in? Have the confidence to express yourself and remember - the test is who you become behind closed doors!
4. Role Model - Become an inspiration for others. Share what you know and empower others to do the same.
5. Saying No - Respect your boundaries including discriminating who you spend time with.
6. Reclaim Your Power - Use positive statements and affirmations to consciously call your power back into the present moment.
7. Be in Nature - Nature is fullness and harmony manifested all around us. Being in nature will help you to feel empowered and established in your own life.