Senior Dru Meditation course tutor, Jane Clapham, offers you a 10 minute break from your busy day. Join her for this mystical journey into the seven energy centres of the subtle, psychic body.
- Begin in the Ajna centre - between the eye brows: 'I ask for mental clarity and peace of mind.'
- Move up to the highest centre, the sahasra or thousand petalled lotus: 'May my consciousness be limitless.'
- Move down to the throat centre - the vishudhi chakra: 'May my communication be clear, compassionate and strong.'
- Take your awareness down to the mooladhara at the base of the spine: 'May I feel secure and connected.'
- Now move up to the area just below the naval - swadhisthana: 'May I find balance and harmony in my relationship with - myself, others, the wider community.'
- Take your awareness to the manipura - the solar plexus known as the 'jewelled city': 'I feel good about myself, I feel confident.'
- Finally, finish in the heart - the anahata: 'I feel love and respect towards myself and others.'