Dissolving your Grief
Join Annie as she sensitively guides you through a session helping you to embrace the difficult life experience of losing a loved one.
No matter who we are and what our age, we all have a story to tell when it comes to losing someone we love. So, as part of our Emotional Balance series, we're exploring this important part of our lives. When we learn to better deal with the primary and raw emotion of grief, we surely will benefit and become richer of heart and wiser of mind!
Annie's session includes the following:
- A short yet meaningful presentation of the four stages of grief. In addition, Annie adds the five helpful stepping stones to healing the heart and mind during this difficult time.
- Join Annie as she takes you through a few simple and easy to follow movement programmes along with a wonderful and relaxing meditation.
In store for you are the following:
- A breath for dissolving grief (understood to reside in the lungs) - the Pigeon breath.
- A movement (and breath) for relieving the heart of deep sadness - the Seat of Compassion.
- A mudra for letting go.
- A deep and relaxing meditation for healing the heart and mind. This can be practised sitting or lying down.