Introduction to the Koshas
In Dru Yoga you will have noticed that we often talk about the koshas. These are the five layers (or sheaths) of the body. Every single human being is made up of these layers which are:
1. the physical - (annamaya kosha)
2. the energic - (pranamaya kosha)
3. the mental and emotional - (manomaya kosga)
4. the intellectual - (vijjnanamaya kosha)
5. and the blissfull - (anandamaya kosha)
In this video Annie answers key questions:
- what are koshas?
- why and how do we incorporate them into our practise?
- what is the definition of the word 'kosha'?