The Art of Manifestation
In this short video, Ned shares his personal story of manifesting his dreams with great tips and guidance for us all to apply into our own lives.
How to manifest your dreams?
- Start with a vision and a power statement. What you put out into the universe is what you attract back to you.
- Accept what life presents for you. Things sometimes manifest in ways you wouldn’t expect!
- Have a strong daily manifestation practice, which includes:
Yoga and meditation
Power statements, affirmation, and visualisation
This sequence is designed to draw to you your next steps and bring empowerment and freedom.
1. Earth sequence movement: “I let go of that which you no longer need to hold onto.”
2. Heaven and earth stretch.
3. Ocean waves: "I enter the day with an open heart and I am open to life and experience."
4. Gesture of creation, Brahma Mudra with Breath of Arjuna; "I create a beautiful day and life. I am totally successful. I live with power and purpose."
5. Step physically forward and into the picture. (And close the door behind you!)
6. Golden Eagle sequence. Capture the energy of the sun. “I am strong and powerful, radiant and shining”. Adopt the Gesture of Courage. Draw to you that which you really want.
7. Shower of light