Did you know that sleep is actually the START of our biological day?
Discover this and so much more about the importance of a good nights sleep in this great new session with Maureen Brimley.
Inspired by her own sleep exploration we hear much of Maureen’s research into the science of sleep and also her pragmatic approach to helping us to improve our own rhythm so that we too can feel energised and refreshed every morning!
In this session:
- why we need a good nights sleep and the benefits
- learn about the different stages of our sleep cycle
- the importance of REM sleep
- what is the "ideal" sleep
- sleep's role in brain detoxification
- using the tools of yoga to relax and get a good nights sleep
Ahhh... I'm feeling sooo sleepy...