Yoga for your Ayurvedic body type - Kapha
In this session, designed specifically for anyone who has a kapha Ayurvedic body type, Nanna Coppens will guide you through movements and postures that will get you fired and ready for the day!
Your Kapha session will include:
- Dynamic activations -bouncing and full body tapping, arm swings, side stretches with the addition of a hand gesture known as the Prana mudra, squat with side leg extensions
- The Chair of the Heart
- The Dynamic Tree
- Phase 1 - with leg raise
- Phase 2 - with the addition of the Warrior posture
- Phase 3 - with arms clasped behind the back
- The Bhima pose along with the Prana mudra
- Nanna completes this session with a relaxing Makarasana followed by a 10 minute relaxation
Additional yoga support items to have with you for this session (optional):
Wedge - for the Chair of the Heart
Cushions - for the Makarasana (the Crocodile)
Yoga for your Ayurvedic body type - Vata
In this session, designed specifically for anyone who has a pitta Auyvedic body type, Nanna Coppens will guide you through movements and postures that will bring you into the present - forgetting for a moment all those things on your 'to do' list.