What is the DPN?
What is the DPN?
About the Dru Professional Network
One of the great advantages of the Dru Yoga or Dru Meditation teacher training courses, is the continued support and inspiration you receive not only during your course, but also after graduation.
Dru yoga teacher trainer
The Dru Professional Network is an excellent resource of materials and information ranging from marketing tips through to teaching advice.
Be part of a supportive network
Our graduates really enjoy being part of a supportive network that is committed to helping you become a successful Dru Yoga teacher and/or Dru Meditation teacher. We do this through our Dru Professional Network, or 'DPN' for short.
You can join the Dru Professional Network as a student teacher mid way through your course or upon graduation from the Dru Yoga teacher or Dru Meditation teacher training courses.
The Dru Professional Network provides you with many benefits:
- Quality promotion material for your posters and flyers
- Professional insurance at substantially lower rates for UK teachers
- Post graduate events - CPD
- 4 months free with Dru Yoga Online, then 30% reduced subscription
- Dru Star Lounge access free with subscription to Dru Yoga Online
- Discounted rate on most CPD events and selected courses
- Up to 30% discount on Dru CDs, books and DVDs
- Members' only resources such as survival tips for new teachers, class plans, health forms
- Access to the latest research on the effectiveness of Dru Yoga
- 2 months free when enrolling on the Dru Online meditation course
- 'Find a Dru Yoga teacher' service on our website
- Social media guides
- Dru business card service
- Regular newsletter
|Registered Yoga teacher based in UK - can join online||£65|
|Student Yoga teacher based in UK - can join online||£45|
|Registered Meditation (only) teacher||£45|
|Associate Member (non teaching)||£45|
|Registered Yoga and Meditation teacher based in UK can join online||£65|
|Registered teacher not based in UK||£35|
|Student teacher not based in UK||£25|
Please read your relevant Code of Professional Conduct (scroll down to view) before joining
Dru Professional Network
Support and inspiration for you - and so much more ...
Phone 01248 602900 ext 217
Click below for application forms and Codes of professional conduct
(cheques made payable to Dru UK)
If you have been qualified for more than a year, you will need to have evidence of relevant CPD. Click here to find out about CPD requirements