What is the DPN?
What is the DPN?
About the Dru Professional Network
One of the great advantages of the Dru Yoga, Meditation, Ayurveda, & Yoga Therapy training courses, is the continued support and inspiration you receive after graduation.
Be part of a supportive network
Our graduates really enjoy being part of a supportive network that is committed to helping you become a successful teacher, health coach or therapist. We do this through our Dru Professional Network (DPN).
The Dru Professional Network provides you with many benefits:
- Monthly e-newsletter with upcoming CPD events
- Professional insurance at substantially lower rates for UK members
- 4 months free membership when you subscribe to the Dru Yoga Online Studio, after which your subscription is discounted by 30%
- Dru Star Lounge access free with a subscription to Dru Yoga Online
- Discounted rate on most CPD events and selected courses
- Up to 30% discount on many Dru products
- Access to the latest research on the effectiveness of Dru Yoga
- 2 months free when enrolling in the Dru Online Meditation course
- 'Find a Dru Yoga teacher' service on our website
- 'Find an Ayurveda Health Coach' service on our website
- Social media guides
|Registered Yoga teacher based in UK - can join online||£65|
|Registered Meditation (only) teacher||£45|
|Associate Member (non teaching) - can join online||£45|
|Registered Yoga and Meditation teacher based in UK can join online||£65|
|Registered teacher not based in UK - if you have discount code, join online||£35|
Please read your relevant Code of Professional Conduct (scroll down to view) before joining.
Dru Professional Network
Click below for the Codes of Professional Conduct
|Registered Dru Yoga teacher code of conduct >|
|Registered Dru Meditation teacher code of conduct >|
|Registered Dru Ayurveda Health Coach code of conduct >|
If you have been qualified for more than a year, you will need to have evidence of relevant CPD.
Click here to find out about CPD requirements for teachers
Click here to find out about CPD requirements for health coaches