Dru Meditation online course info
Each month, you'll be emailed your course material as a pdf attachment.
Your email will also contain links to pages on our website where you can:
- download the audio guided meditations that come with the course
- download the course material, both in screen and print resolution
We're here to help
If you have any questions or problems with your course material, please get in touch with us straight away! We'll do our best to help you as soon as possible. You can email us, or phone our offices in Australia or the UK:
- Australia: +61 (0)2 6161 1462
- UK +44 (0)1248 602900
When will my emails arrive
Straight away! We've set up an automated system, so if you're enthusiastic to start meditating right now, you can. Please also check the information below, to ensure that your anti-spam settings will allow emails from us to reach you.
Your course manuals will be emailed to you every 30 days, so the date on which you receive them will change slightly from month to month.
Viewing your course material
Your course material will be emailed to you each month as an attached file in pdf format, the same as most e-books.
We suggest you make a special 'Dru Meditation' folder on your computer to save them in so you can refer to them all easily. Then click on the attachment and save it into your Dru Meditation folder.
To read your course material just double-click the file. It will open in Adobe Reader, which is on most modern computers.
In the unlikely event this doesn't work, you can download Adobe Reader for free.
Receiving your course material emails
You will be receiving your course emails from us at email@example.com. (Aweber is our mailing list management service).
Please make sure that your anti-spam settings allow these emails to get through to you.
Downloading your audio guided meditations
Each month's audio meditations are available in mp3 format, which you can download from the links provided in your course emails.
Click on these links, and choose to Save the file on your computer (perhaps into the same folder as your other course material).
Listening to your audio material
- Easy: Open your computer's media player (eg, iTunes or Windows Media Player) and drag the file into your library.
- Even easier: double click the file
- Fairly easy: move the file onto your mp3 player
- Also fairly easy: Use your computer's media player to burn it (or several of your meditation audio files) to a CD so you can play it on any CD player. But we really recommend you DON'T play the CD in your car unless you are stationary!
- Very difficult: Use Word or Adobe Reader to open the file. Best not.
- Easiest of all: We may also be able to send you the audio material on CDs. Please email us for details.
Take your time
Your Meditation online course invites you to do either a 10 minute or a 20 minute programme of meditation every day. There are 1440 minutes in a day; surely it is worth spending a few of them on yourself!
Still, there will no-doubt be days when you can't quite get to your meditation.
And there will also be times when you want to take longer than our course suggests in order to really get to know the meditations you are learning.
So, we encourage you to take your time. Don't worry if you need several weeks to complete the material we give you in a week. Go for it, and go at your own pace. As we said above, meditation should be fun.