The Dru Bhagavad Gita online self mastery course
The Dru Bhagavad Gita online self mastery course gives you a template for daily living that will help you to create the best mental and emotional environment for achieving your highest purpose.
Executive Project Manager
Unfolding each chapter of this course was like reading the user manual on Life, and finally beginning to understand how it worked.
Discover the secrets of the Bhagavad Gita!
If you have ever asked 'what is the best purpose for my life?' or, knowing your purpose clearly, asked 'which actions will help me uncover my highest potential?', the Dru Bhagavad Gita online personal mastery course could be a stepping stone to your fulfillment.
You will be guided through the Dru Bhagavad Gita, with its vivid retelling of the Gita and its unique 'Today' exercises and techniques that bring the Gita's ancient wisdom alive each day. You'll also be referred to the Dru Gita TV series that is now on dvd, filled with remarkable insights and visual metaphors that bring the Gita's wisdom alive.
18 months of in-depth wisdom
Explore how to understand your purpose and its relationship to the others in your life
Over eighteen months (one chapter per month) you will explore in depth ancient teachings and contemporary self mastery techniques taking you ever deeper into a fascinating journey of discovering your self.
The Dru Bhagavad Gita online self mastery course will introduce you to potent and practical techniques that help clarify your sense of purpose and enhance your wellbeing, including the guidelines for 'the person of steady wisdom' that MK Gandhi used as a daily action checklist (Chapter 2), a movement sequence designed to transform unwanted emotions into powerful energy, any time (Chapter 10) and many more.
Dru Yoga teacher and coach, Darwin NT
Receiving the Dru Bhagavad Gita correspondence course each month was like the visit of a dear and wise friend. I looked forward to sitting with a cup of tea and reading the latest teachings. My month would then be filled with insights and ah-ha moments as I reflected on my life, events and how the timeless wisdom of the Bhagavad Gita is as relevant today as always..
By working through the text and the teachings, spending time in contemplation with thought provoking questions and making a regular practice of the techniques and movements you will be able to:
- clarify your unique, highest purpose
- understand your purpose and its relationship to the others in your life
- learn how to easily choose the actions that take you closer to your goals and let go of the actions which distract you or deter you from your purpose
Develop a multitude of vital skills such as:
- using your awareness to reduce the unseen babble of the mind
- freeing yourself from thought patterns that don't help you
- transforming unwanted feelings and emotions into positive ones
- purposefully expanding your consciousness to allow a personal experience of the inner Self, letting you see your life in its true perspective
- understanding the connectedness that embraces us all, opening you up to choosing gracefulness in action
- developing a sense of detachment from outcomes that allows you to act skilfully without being troubled by apparent setbacks and obstacles.
With the Dru Bhagavad Gita online self mastery course's deeper and more detailed guidance about how to make the right choices - how to discern the most skilful path forward - you will feel fully equipped to move forward swiftly on the path to your highest.
Dru Bhagavad Gita online self mastery course
Want to get started?