Dru Prenatal Yoga
For graduates only
A comprehensive course providing the knowledge and practical skills to confidently and safely teach yoga classes to pregnant women. Explore how to empower women to trust in the miracle of birth and to utilise yogic techniques to face the challenges of pregnancy, labour and birth:
This module is full of wonderful information and inspiration which will not only be useful in a prenatal class, but in all classes and will enhance my own practice
- give women practical skills for managing pregnancy
- offer highly effective self-help tools to ease back pain and many other pregnancy related aches and problems
- assist in balancing the emotional swings of pregnancy
- help women to move with poise, grace, and confidence as their bodies change
- improve a women's concentration and focus, thus support the birthing process
- tone the body, relax the mind, and prepare a woman to trust the miracle of birth
The miracle of birth ...
Support women to feel empowered throughout their pregnancy and labour and give them the techniques to support this amazing process.
There are 2-3 weekends that make up the Dru prenatal course. You will be encouraged to start teaching prenatal classes immediately after completing the first weekend and are required to have at least 8 weeks of practical experience before attending the second level.
- energetic effects of pregnancy
- Design post-natal classes
- Learn key principles to help the body restore and strengthen
- Discover how to reposition the pelvic organs
- Explore how new mums can create a social opportunity to share with each other.
Inspired to work with prenatal women ...
Find out about the next Dru Prenatal training opportunity