5-Day Cleanse@Home: Ayurveda Spring Cleanse
Align with nature’s cycles after a cool winter and spring into spring!
Reignite digestion, cleanse body and mind, improve immunity and boost energy!
An opportunity—open to everyone—to join our thriving Ayurveda community from the comfort of home. Enjoy the support and encouragement of like-minded friends on our gentle kitcheri-based cleanse.
Seasonal changes are important 'turning points' in a year. It is a time when our minds and bodies need to shift gears to keep functioning at our best. After the excesses of Christmas and our Winter holidays, this is the time of year when our liver, gall bladder and intestinal tract yearn for a good cleanse.
Cleansing during the still point between Winter and Spring makes sure we don't get too congested and will help cleanse any sluggishness and fatigue.
Ayurveda supports us to dance with the natural rhythms of life. On the cleanse you'll learn to:
- skillfully prepare recipes that are designed to fully nourish your body while you cleanse
- practise daily yoga and pranayama to fuel your digestive fire and stimulate the lymph
- enjoy relaxations and time in nature to unwind your nervous system and quieten the mind
Let's get started!
The Spring cleanse will be great for you if you are feeling:
- ready for an end-of-Winter cleanse, in preparation for Spring
- signs of lymphatic congestion, water retention or sinus congestion
- bloating, wind, constipation, heartburn, acid reflux, diarrhoea or constipation
- generalised aches and pains or stiff joints
- mild fatigue
- lack of mental clarity
- irregular or impaired appetite
This Dru Ayurveda gentle cleanse is for you if you:
- are ready to release yourself from craving unhealthy unseasonal foods
- are committed to prioritising your health for 5 days
- are self-directed and have self-discipline to follow the cleanse menus and program
- have time in your days to cook the special cleansing kitcheries with accompanying condiments
- have no major work commitments or events on the days of the cleanse
- need a program that fits in with your family life
- have no serious medical issues
Getting the best benefit from the cleanse:
- There is an introductory live session on Tuesday 9th April 6.30 - 7.30pm (UK)
Take leave from work to fully enjoy preparing the food with love and to engage in the full program with yoga, pranayama and relaxations.
Check-in each evening for support, encouragement and inspiration, knowing you are not doing this on your own.
- Food is best when made with love and shared:
We learn and experience it together. We connect, bond, encourage and support each other through the live evening check-ins. On this cleanse we are introducing small group forum check-ins so everyone may have their say.
- However, if you can only make a few of the zoom connections it's OK too
If you’re not able to attend live, you can post your questions to our Whats app group and the tutors will respond.
The instructions and advice presented by the Dru Ayurveda team for the Spring cleanse at home are not intended as medical advice or as a substitute for medical care.
Prices and booking
- £210—full price 5 days
- £105—50% discount if you:
have participated in any of our previous Dru detox/cleanse programmes
- £147—30% DPN discount
When you register and book in you’ll receive a welcome email with e-links to everything you need to participate:
- An online health questionnaire to help us assess your current doshic imbalance?
Please follow the link, complete and submit by Wednesday 10 April
- A Zoom link for the Intro workshops and for the daily live Q&A check in sessions during the cleanse
- Access to the resource folder on the Dru Learning Hub with PDF's of the shopping list, menu plans, 5-day cleanse program, all recipes, and a chart of permitted foods
- Vimeo links for all 5 cooking videos
If you have any questions about the course or would like to discuss further please do give us a call on:
01248 602 900, extension 205
Contact hours 9am - 11am Monday to Friday
The workshop was warm, friendly, very interesting and mind altering. It was all inclusive, encouraging and well put together.
Dru Ayurveda & Yoga workshop:- A thoroughly enjoyable day, enlightening me to how I can work on my health and happiness with minimal effort - great for a kapha type!