Dru Yoga try out day in the Midlands June 2018
Wondering whether Dru Yoga is for you? Thinking of starting a yoga teacher training course?
Then roll up your yoga mat and come and experience what it's actually like to be on the Dru Yoga Teacher Training Course. Meet the tutors; examine the course manuals; explore the course material (activations, energy block release sequences, body preps, asanas, flowing sequences, anatomy and physiology, philosophy, meditation, relaxation, chakra anatomy...) and experience the power, joy and stillness of Dru Yoga.
Hundreds of people do the Dru Yoga course to benefit themselves. When 450 Dru yoga students were asked about the effects of their practice:
- 72% find that Dru Yoga reduces back pain
- 93% experience improved spine flexibility
- 86% enjoy increased energy levels after their yoga practice
- 89% experience improved breathing
- 89% can now reduce and control stress levels
- 81% have greater confidence and self-empowerment
- 84% benefit from enhanced mood after practising Dru Yoga
- 83% feel emotionally balanced
- 91% gained peace of mind by overcoming negative thinking
Whatever your yoga ambitions, you’ll find Dru Yoga a fresh, energetic, positive and complete approach to health and well being.
Any questions? Call 01902 409164 or email email@example.com
Why not bring a friend along and make a day of it?
Having attended classes for over a year it was really good to have a taster of a longer session and different poses, breathing techniques. Felt very centred.
I learned about various aspects of Dru in a relaxed and friendly environment. As someone who does not mix easily, I felt at home immediately.
Well prepared. Well thought out. The sharing of tasks between Imogen and Anne went well. Lovely people.