Dru Yoga try out day in the Midlands Feb 2017
Wondering whether Dru Yoga is for you? Thinking of starting a yoga teacher training course?
Then roll up your yoga mat and come and experience what it's actually like to be on the Dru Yoga Teacher Training Course. Meet the tutors; examine the course manuals; explore the course material (activations, energy block release sequences, body preps, asanas, flowing sequences, anatomy and physiology, philosophy, meditation, relaxation, chakra anatomy...) and experience the power, joy and stillness of Dru Yoga.
Hundreds of people do the Dru Yoga course to benefit themselves. When 450 Dru yoga students were asked about the effects of their practice:
- 72% find that Dru Yoga reduces back pain
- 93% experience improved spine flexibility
- 86% enjoy increased energy levels after their yoga practice
- 89% experience improved breathing
- 89% can now reduce and control stress levels
- 81% have greater confidence and self-empowerment
- 84% benefit from enhanced mood after practising Dru Yoga
- 83% feel emotionally balanced
- 91% gained peace of mind by overcoming negative thinking
Whatever your yoga ambitions, you’ll find Dru Yoga a fresh, energetic, positive and complete approach to health and well being.
Any questions? Call 01902 409164 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Why not bring a friend along and make a day of it?
I'd really recommend the Dru Workshops. I feel so revitalised and enthusiastic about life since attending, I definitely want to come to another one soon!
Call back your power and fly!
Dru Yoga has positively changed my life in all areas. I used to have some sort of block, a kind of disconnect with life. Now everything just flows and I can connect with life on a deeper level.