Algarve Dru Yoga, Meditation and Health Retreat
Expand your knowledge of Dru Yoga sequences and gain new material to add to your practice and teaching repertoire. Gain depth in your meditation practice from sessions with meditation masters to bring strength and calmness to your life.
Enjoy talks exploring health, Ayurveda and yoga philosophy and experience sessions on the different paths of yoga - Bhakti, Karma and Jnana and their roles in our development.
This retreat is open to graduates and current students on the Dru Yoga, Meditation, Sound and Yoga Therapy courses
Arrival: Monday 19th February 2018 (arrival and supper)
Retreat sessions: Tuesday 20th – Sunday 25th February.
Departure: Monday 26th February
Enjoy an energizing yet relaxing time, with yoga and meditation sessions in the morning and workshops and satsangs during the day. The timetable will have free time for your own beach walks, personal practice and optional mentoring sessions with the tutors.
At the last retreat we had feedback that some participants appreciated arriving early or staying on for a night or two to make the most of the retreat teachings. This is once again possible, so if you would like that please arrange this with the accommodation team.
Tuition and Accommodation needs to be paid separately
The tuition fee is £495, payable to Dru UK or Dru NL. This includes tuition for 6 days and travel for one outing to explore the local area.
There may be extra costs for optional mentoring or therapy sessions on the retreat.
Accommodation, food, flights and transfers are not included.
The prices (per person)
Sea view twin room in hotel: Euro 30 per person per night including breakfast and dinner
Sea view single room in hotel: Euro 45 including breakfast and dinner
Want to book? Your next steps…
- Please book online on this page to secure your place in the retreat by paying for you tuition.
- Then contact the Dru Office (01248 602900 or email email@example.com) for the full booking form.
- Book your flight. Faro international airport is about 45 mins from the hotel, and is served by many different airlines including EasyJet.
- Book your accommodation via our dedicated Algarve accommodation team, Katharina and Sophie, at firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com. We have reserved enough rooms for this retreat with the hotel. Please decide whether you want a single or twin room, and let us know if you need a list of possible people to share with. please email it back with your details to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com. They will then send you payment details - please note that we need to have full payment by January 5th at the latest. Please also read the cancellation policy carefully.
- You’ll need to arrange your own transfers - we can give you details of a recommended taxi firm and the contact details of others travelling at the same time so you can share.
I not only enjoyed it, I loved it! thank you. It really helped me to feel my core stability muscles. I'm looking forward training them ;-)
If you want to physically strengthen your body and emotionally enhance your mind, Dru Yoga will give you the tools to take into your daily life and help you cope with the stresses of modern living.
Thank you, this was lovely. It was great to have your teaching in my home! Great production also - good picture, good sound, easy to fast forward and great that I could see what was happening as I fast forwarded so I knew when to stop. I also like the way Dru Online is bringing us more specific subjects like this one, that before we have only seen in the workbooks. Thank you.